December 16, 2011

Fingerprint Friday

Well, I popped over to Beki's blog before posting this.
And wouldn't you know it.
She has verses from the same passage.

Pretty cool how God can lay the same scripture
on the hearts of different people.

These verses are from Mary's prayer.
Before Jesus was born.

I made a little gift for my Bible study gals.
With these verses.
(I was finally a tiny bit crafty.
But then forgot to take pictures of the final product.)


You know what I just realized as I'm typing this?
I put the wrong reference.
Argghhhh!
It should be Luke 1:49-50.
Oh my goodness.
So irritated with myself right now.
Wondering where exactly my brain was.
How did I get both the chapter and the verses wrong?

Hmmm.
Now you all know I'm not perfect.
Ha!

Hoping I take time
during this last busy week
before Christmas,
to stop and remember what great things
the MIGHTY ONE has done for me.Each week Beki at therustedchain hosts Fingerprint Friday and uses a song by Steven Curtis Chapman as a springboard. Join in. It's a great way to be reminded of God's presence.

No comments: