September 28, 2011

In a Puddle

That's where my heart's been lately.
Thanks to my kids.

It's a good thing.Brookie.
Giving me a hug.
At her school.
In front of friends.
And other parents even.

That is BIG.Jakie.
Reaching for a tall light:
Hey, I'm growing!
I used to have to stand on my toes to turn this on.
Now I can do it flat-footed!

He wants to grow so BADLY.Jobie.
Standing up on the counter:
Wook Mommy.
I'm tawer than you.
Me: Yes, you are.
Some day you really will be taller than Mommy.
Jobie: But I don't want to be tawer than you!
Me: Why not?
Jobie: Because I want you to always be my Momma!

Oh, Jobie.
No worries there.
I could never stop being your momma.Ezzie.
Writing sweet, sweet things at school.I can't think of much that a momma would love to hear more.A puddle.
I'm tellin' ya.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That sentence strip still makes me teary. :)

Danielle said...

How sweet! I'm crying too. I'm so proud of our boys for growing into young men of God :)

Anonymous said...

That is so precious!
Mrs. B.