September 26, 2011

New Toy, New Do

Well, another birthday has come and gone.
Amazing how quickly they roll around anymore.
When you're a kid you can't wait for them.
When you're rapidly approaching 40, they can stay away.
But they come regardless.

So...
I am posting this from my new iPad!
Eeeeek!

I'm trying out the blogger app.
It's different.
And a little difficult.
But it was free.
So I'm giving it a shot.

I'm not even sure where exactly my picture will show up on this post.
I took it with the iPad.

I chopped my hair.
I'm not sure the last time it was this short.
Still deciding if I like it.
I've had this cut for 3 days.
And it's looked different each of those days.
Wonder how it will look tomorrow...

Jake doesn't like it.
I think the others are ok with it.
Either that or they have more tact.

I have to end this.
I'm anxious to see what this post looks like.
That and I'm feeling guilty.
Nothing has gotten done today.

So I'm really going to stop playing on this thing.
And get to work.

It's noon already.
So it's lunch time.
Then I'll get to work.

I'm going now.
For real.


8 comments:

The Veers said...

great to see your adorable family yesterday! sorry we didn't get a chance to say hey. i thought your hair looked awesome!! i was so jealous of how well behaved all your children were... mine can't sit still for 2 seconds!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

I like your new do! And, I'm jealous (even though I know I *shouldn't* be jealous) of your new iPad...Oh, and Happy Birthday because I don't think I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook!

Leslie said...

I think it looks fabulous!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

You are leaps and bounds cooler than me.

And your hair looks fab.

Anonymous said...

love your new do!

audrey said...

Love the hair!

Amy said...

Your hair is adorable. Seriously. And you are way cool now with an iPad!

Danielle said...

I love, love, love your hair! and so does your other son :)