July 11, 2011

Guess What!?

We found the camera!
Woohoo!

I'm not going to lie.
I was starting to get a little excited.
We were beginning to talk about getting a new one.
We're going on vacation soon.
You need a camera on vacation.
I was looking forward to getting something a little nicer.
But dreading spending the money right now.

Saturday morning Ryan decided to REALLY look for it.
It involved taking the sectional apart.
Lifting it up.
Feeling all along the fabric at the bottom.
And vwah-la.
It's magic.
I felt that small little rectangular shape.

You all are so lucky.
Now you get to see more pictures like this:And this:And this:We all went shopping Saturday evening.
Target was our last stop.
Ryan, Brookie and I had clothes to try on.
The boys were parked in the dressing room area.
Jake on the floor.
Playing with my phone.
Ezra in the back of the cart.
Playing with the camera.
And Jobe in the front.
Trying to avoid getting his picture taken.
It was...entertaining.It looks like there is a another woman.
In the dressing room with Ryan.
I guess I shouldn't say another woman.
Since I wasn't in the dressing room with him either.
Had a seperate one.
Our kids were with us, you know.

Jobie spent a lot of time inspecting his new flip-flops.
He's never had any without the strap on the back.
It's adorable to watch him walk in these.
But he is so proud of them.Maybe someday I'll get a nicer camera.
(likely)
And be an amazing photographer.
(not likely)
But for now you all will have to put up with my witty writing
(ha! not true)
and my point and shoot's fuzzy photos.
(so true)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Yea!!! I was beginning to lose sleep over your lost camera - no kidding. Ok, I laughed out loud at the other woman in the dressing room with Ryan. You really are very witty!

Amy said...

You make me laugh. :)
So glad you found your camera!!

Rainbow said...

Gina,
I am so glad you found the camera!!! mine stays in my purse (ALL THE TIME) if I can't use it..by golly I have my cell and it takes wonderful pics too, and I don't have to resize for blogger.

Glad to know that you and I share the same given name :) not many of us out there>!!!

Blessings
Rainbow