May 12, 2009

Buh-Bye

Well, it was inevitable.
Today, our camera decided it no longer wants to take pics.
It's been cranky for a while now.


(the kiddos several weeks ago visiting their new baby cousin)

Taking fuzzy pictures.
Long delays.
Messing up potentially really good pictures.
At least that was always my excuse.
We've talked about getting a new one.
But just didn't want to shell out the money.
Or, more accurately, didn't have the money.
Still don't, but how do you survive without a camera?

So, for the time being, I'm stuck with old pics.
Just thankful it made it through the big birthday party yesterday.

Now, what to buy.
Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love my Canon Rebel. I kiss it sometimes. (wait, did I just say that out loud?!)

No really, it's a GREAT camera.

But I've had Canon point and shoots that were great too!

Amanda said...

Definitely a Canon!!!! And although I don't have one, I hear awesome things about the Rebel! I have the in between type- Powershot SX110....the guy at the store said it was the bridge between the point and shoots and the SLRs.

But my vote is definitely for a Canon!

Anonymous said...

I'd go for a nikon, I love my nikon d40, but I'd recommend a smaller more compact nikon. the D40 is bulky and professional and a hassle to take anywhere! I'm looking for a smaller one I could slip into a purse...