June 18, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

Psalm 46:10
Be still and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.

This is the verse that came to mind as soon as I saw this picture.
It's a verse that I need to be reminded of.
Especially lately.
I get too busy doing, doing, doing.
Be still.

Each week Beki at therustedchain hosts Fingerprint Friday and uses a song by Steven Curtis Chapman as a springboard. Join in. It's a great way to be reminded of God's presence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the reminder! I too stay busy & need to take time to stop & look around..be still... =)

artsyclay said...

A good thing to remember! I like taking walks so I can have some quiet time out in God's creation, a break from the TV and computer and chores.