August 10, 2012

The Car, Paint and a Coupon

I really want to show you the house.
But the doors aren't painted yet.
And I don't want to show it until it's ALL done.
Because I'm super excited about the doors.
And I can't paint the doors yet.
Because I have a $5 off coupon for the paint.
In my husband's car.
That's at a repair shop.
In the city where he works.
40 minutes away.

His car got stuck in park the other day.
Not in the park.
In park.
Odd.

One of the repair dude guys said:
This happens to these cars once in their lifetime.
What?
So I'm thinking Chrysler should pay for it, right?
Oh, well.

So, yeah, back to my original topic.
I don't have the paint for my doors.
I know it's just $5.
But $5 is $5.
Profound.

So, hopefully tomorrow.
Maybe.

Alrighty.

I'm going to try to soak up this weekend.

This last weekend.
Before my baby becomes a school boy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

And now it's going to drive me crazy wondering what fun color you are painting your doors. Great. Like I don't have enough on my mind right now. ;)

lauren said...

It's all about the principal and not paying the $5.