1. These are a collection of pics taken by Ezzie.
Yes, that is a plate with breakfast food on it.
Sometimes my kids sit on the kitchen floor and eat.
2. I find it interesting that I have at least 6 winter coats
and probably the same amount of jackets.
But my kids are lucky if they have one of each.
In my defense, I haven't grown in the last 20 years.
Some of my coats are nearly that old.
3. It is currently 11 degrees with a wind chill of -11.
I would much rather be hot than cold.
I feel sorry for our mail carrier.
4. Ezzie is watching Up for the bazillionth time.
Since he got it for Christmas.
I'm sitting on the couch with the computer
and his head on my lap.
Playing with his hair occasionally.
5. Up is a really cute movie.
6. Jakie is currently obsessed with the wii.
We are limiting his time.
He does not appreciate that.
7. Know what my favorite book is?
Gone with the Wind.
Think I need to read it again.
8. We have been watching A LOT of football lately.
I am for Texas in the game tonight.
Big XII all the way.
9. I have done 3 loads of laundry, washed dishes
and cleaned out 2 drawers today.
Many more drawers to go to reach my new year's goal.
I'm also on my fourth cup of coffee.
And have a pounding headache.
Can you get headaches from too much caffeine?
21 hours ago