January 27, 2012

Awesome God

God is so big.
So, so big.

God has been showing me how limited
my view of Him really is.

I think for the rest of my life
and then, for all of eternity,
God will continually reveal
something new about Himself.

Can you imagine?
I know I can't.
That's how awesome He is.

His Word doesn't even begin
to touch just how big He is.

Even all of the works of Jesus,
while He was on earth,
cannot be contained.John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well.
If every one of them were written down,
I suppose that even the whole world
would not have room
for the books
that would be written.

How amazing is that verse?
Brings me to tears
everytime I read it.

God is so big.
Yet He loves me.
And died for me.
And desires a relationship with me.

Amazingly awesome.

Each week Beki at therustedchain hosts Fingerprint Friday and uses a song by Steven Curtis Chapman as a springboard. Join in. It's a great way to be reminded of God's presence.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Don't you love that He is just that huge and still knows and loves us!