August 26, 2009

It's One of Those Days

I'm right there with you, buddy.

It's been a long day so far.
Lots of fights between the little boys.

Ezzie: Mommy, Jobie is ____
(insert just about anything naughty here).

Me: Jobie, do you need a spanking?
Which is the most ridiculously stupid thing to say.
Did I really think he would say yes?

Ezzie: Mommy, apparently he does.
You should spank him right now.

Jobie: Ezza!

And now, I am going to force myself to do laundry.
When what I really want to do is
roll up into that little ball like Ezzie.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

You don't realize how good it makes me feel to read this...

The Bohrer's said...

Oh, that is how my day started off this morning too! UGHH...but, now they are all in bed for the night!

Beth said...

My day started out that way too, only the kids were much older (and should really know better!!!). I was getting ready for school and came out to screaming, crying, stomping and door slamming. I wanted to roll into a ball like Ezze too! I'm blaming it on barometric pressure. Tomorrow will be better all around!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I'm sorry. :(

We've all been there. And those days usually hit when I'm the most hormonal, which just makes it even more intense. Yikes.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh and I wanted to tell you - a few weeks ago I said the exact same thing to Jackson, "Do you need a spanking?!" He said yes. Whatever he'd done didn't really deserve a spanking so I put him in timeout instead.

And he screamed for 20 minutes begging for a spanking!! He likes to be contrary. "Momma spankin' NOW!!!!" My two big kids were dying laughing.

Of course once he 'wanted' it, I wouldn't give it to him.