December 30, 2009

Back to Christmas

The 23rd was Christmas at my parents.




We pass out all the presents.
Then open them one at a time.
Starting with the youngest.
Jobie made sure to watch everyone open theirs.

No pictures, but my parents got us a wii for a family gift.
The kids could barely contain themselves.





Christmas Eve at our house.
My parents came over for omelets in the morning.
Then we played.
And watched the kids play.
Jobie stayed in his pj's all day.
But I did change his diaper.
Once maybe.


Our traditional Christmas Eve supper.
Hummus, fatoush salad and grilled chicken.
Yummy.







Stockings Christmas morning.
Christmas at Ryan's parents the 29th.
It's a free for all.
So much fun for the kids.
But hard to get pictures.
I always open my gifts WAY after everyone else is done.



I love how it's different at each house.
And I'm sad that it's all over for another year.

No comments: