April 03, 2010

Easter Preparations

My house smells like eggs.
I've hard-boiled 56 eggs in the last two days.
Some to decorate.
Some to make deviled eggs.
Febreeze does not work on that stink.

I cut off all the tags from the new clothes.That looks excessive.
It takes a lot to clothe four kids.
All the attire is properly ironed.

A preview.
I'm always so excited to see them in new clothes.Now I need to go prepare my heart.

Mark 16:4-6
But when they looked up,
they saw that the stone,
which was very large,
had been rolled away.
As they entered the tomb,
they saw a young man dressed in a white robe
sitting on the right side,
and they were alarmed.
"Don't be alarmed," he said,
"You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene,
who was crucified.
He has risen!
He is not here.
See the place where they laid Him.
Thank You, Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.