April 09, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

In His time,
in His time,
He makes all thing beautiful
in His time.
Lord, my life to You I bring,
May each song I have to sing,
Be to You a lovely thing,
in Your time.

We sang this song in my church
often as I was growing up.
It came to mind
as I was enjoying the beauty
of this spring day.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful
in its time.

Each week Beki at therustedchain hosts Fingerprint Friday and uses a song by Steven Curtis Chapman as a springboard. Join in. It's a great way to be reminded of God's presence.

5 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

How beautiful..Spring one of the best times of the year..Everything comes back to life..
Happy Fingerprint Friday.

Carol said...

He HAS made everything beautiful....definitely "in its time". Beautiful post~

Jody said...

I had forgotten that song. . .thanks for the reminder☺

artsyclay said...

Wonderful springtime flowers and such a beautiful song. ♥♥♥ Happy Fingerprint Friday.

Blogger said...

Swag Bucks is the biggest get-paid-to website.