July 17, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

I like big, billowy, white clouds.
The kind that build before a storm.


They make me want to praise the Lord.
And remind me that He is coming again someday.
Maybe He will return riding a huge, puffy cloud.

Psalm 68:4
Sing to God, sing praise to His name,
extol Him who rides on the clouds-
His name is the LORD-
and rejoice before Him.

Each week pamperingbeki hosts Fingerprint Friday and uses a song by Steven Curtis Chapman as a springboard. Join in. It's a great way to be reminded of God's love.

6 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love those!! We have had some awesome clouds this week.

And rainbows too! Did you see those?

Vicki said...

Beautiful photos! I love big, billowy clouds too. I can imagine Him riding on a cloud just like the one in your photo. Thanks for sharing these!

artsyclay said...

Oh how beautiful! The best kind of day. Blessings ♥

Diane said...

Very fun! Thanks for sharing. We do see too many of those here in TOO sunny and hot California! lol

Blessings!

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

I miss clouds - no clouds & no rain here in Houston, TX. Wonderful scripture & FF post.

littlebird said...

great shots : )

(clouds for me this week too!)