October 29, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

So thankful my kids have cousins nearby.
From both sides of the family.

My prayer, as they grow older,
is that they will support and encourage each other.
Especially in their walk with Christ.

The only girls.
They for sure need to stick together. The youngest two.
Well, for another week or two, anyway.
That's right.
I'm going to be an aunt again.
Twice.
In the next month and a half.
Yippee!
Two babies to love on.
And then...give back to their mommies.I Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another
and build each other up,
just as in fact you are doing.

Each week Beki at therustedchain hosts Fingerprint Friday and uses a song by Steven Curtis Chapman as a springboard. Join in. It's a great way to be reminded of God's presence.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable fingerprints! Congratulations on becoming an aunt again soon!

Leslie said...

LOVE the new photo at the top of your blog!

artsyclay said...

Cousins are great blessings! I was an only child and spent a lot of time with my cousins growing up. They are like sisters to me.