May 28, 2010

Fingerprint Friday

I took the kids to the zoo on Jobe's b-day.
Jobe got so excited over every animal.
As we came to each animal he said: Whoa!
Like it was the coolest thing he had ever seen.
Gorillas.
Whoa!
Giraffes.
Whoa!
Bears.
Whoa!
Penguins.
Whoa!
Mouse.
Whoa!
Tiger.
Whoa!
And I must admit,
even I went Whoa!
At the tiger.
Gorgeous!Psalm 104:24
How many are your works, O LORD!
In wisdom you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.

Each week Beki at therustedchain hosts Fingerprint Friday and uses a song by Steven Curtis Chapman as a springboard. Join in. It's a great way to be reminded of God's presence.

5 comments:

artsyclay said...

What beautiful animals! What a wonderful thing to be able to go to the zoo and see such a fantastic variety of God's magnificent creation.

Michele said...

I love your fingerprint fridays. I always think about joining in, but feel like I have nothing profound to say...I hate that about myself.

It is amazing to see things through a child's eyes, it is as if you are seeing it for the first time and appreciating it. Guess that is what God means when He says to be like the little children. So innocent, yet they get it!

Jody said...

Your last picture of the tiger is beautiful! So many amazing creatures. . .

Rosebud Collection said...

Have to admit..I would have joined in with "whoa"..So cute and I bet it was fun..
Happy Fingerprint Friday..

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Whoa!

What a fun day!